Bariumblues.com Main Page Bariumblues.com
|Wyoming Elk Deaths:|
Yellowstone Caldera appears more dangerous than they are letting us know.
A summary of information received by Bariumblues.com
1. 300 elk have been paralyzed and died in Wyoming. This is of concern because Yellowstone is what geologists call a "super volcano". There are massive calderas of molten fire beneath Yellowstone National Park. Geologists are saying that every living thing within six hundred miles could be affected in devastation. It could produce an ash cloud that will cover the entire western U.S. clear to the Pacific on the west, British Columbia on the north, the Mexican border on the south, and then out into the Dakotas, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas on the east. Then the cloud could blow east because of the prevailing winds, literally covering the entire nation with volcanic ash.
2. Scientists have ruled out disease as a cause of death to the elk which are known to be bright eyed and healthy.
3. Lichens as a cause of death to the 300 elk is misinformation. http://www.bariumblues.com/wyoming_yellowstone1.htm
4. Some of the gases that are released from a volcano are deadly to animals and humans. And, in fact, one of these gases WILL CAUSE PARALYSIS to the affected host. That gas is Hydrogen Fluoride. This is a pale yellow gas affecting Yellowstone.... The significance is that this gas is being released in sufficient quantities to paralyze and then kill these elk BEFORE an actual eruption. This is highly indicative that the area is becoming highly unstable.
4. Native elders report that the wolves have left Yellowstone and are calling for prayer.
5. Electromagnetic weaponry is an additional cause and threat. (Elk deaths could also be caused by electromagnetic weaponry. These weapons can cause earthquakes and kill animals.)
One of the greatest man-induced dangers is the development of electromagnetic frequencies to be used as wave warfare. In April of 1997 Secretary of Defense William Cohen admitted he was concerned about threats of terrorism with weapons that can cause earthquakes and trigger volcanoes.
6. Yellowstone County is "bathing" in federal security money.
7. A huge disaster drill was scheduled for Yellowstone County on March 21st. Plans involved Emergency and General Services for Yellowstone County, police and fire departments from Billings and Laurel, the Lockwood Volunteer Fire Department, American Medical Response, the Yellowstone County Sheriff's Office, Montana Highway Patrol, both hospitals, the Red Cross, the City-County Health Department, the FBI, the dispatch center, West and Laurel high schools and Rimrock Mall.
8. Earthquake activity in the area has been minimized in an apparent cover-up.
9. In addition, tunneling underground may also be a factor:
from ECTV: I would also like to bring your attention to the fact that the EMSC seismology reporting center is not posting most of the US quakes now....I have become untrusting of our government reporting centers, specifically the USGS, as you know from my ongoing investigation regarding the "non-reporting" by the USGS of the 5.3 mag. event which occurred on Feb. 6th and was followed by four smaller quakes in a 300 mile radius. It was at that time that most of us heard for the first time that some of these quakes were made by mine-blast, mine collapse, or "tunneling". But why, and why now? Then, right on the heels of these events, we have the mysterious death of 300 "healthy" elk, who had become "paralyzed" and later died from asphyxiation.
8. Sacred Ceremonies aren't allowed there.
from Bennie LeBeau of the Eastern
Shoshone Nation in Wyoming: .... I am also a member of the Council
of The Spiritual Elders of Mother Earth. I believe many of you may remember what
we are representing as Eastern Shoshone peoples in the Grand Teton and the
Yellowstone National Parks. This is part of our original homelands written in
our treaty as a sovereign country and that our cultural traditions would not be
forgotten in order to utilize these sacred sites areas.
Since September of 1999, we have been attempting to gain permission for our most sacred ceremony the Sundance and other ceremonies to be allowed in the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone Park, along with many other Indigenous Nations of this country.
The park officials and the general public are beginning to see the significance of why it is needed. Now it is most evident because of the seismic volcanic activity in and around the Grand Teton and the Yellowstone National Parks....
On October 22, 2003 a message stated in July that the Yellowstone Park rangers closed the entire Norris Geyer Basin because of the deformation of the land and the excess temperature. There is an area there that is 28 miles long and 7 miles wide that has bulged upward over five inches since 1996. This year the ground temperature on that budge has reached over 200 degrees. There was no choice but to close off the whole area. Everything in that area is dying. The trees, flowers, and grasses resemble a dead zone and are spreading outward. The animals are literally migrating out of the park. This isn't hearsay. It is coming from people who have actually visited the park in the last few weeks. The later part of July, one of the park geologists discovered a huge bulge at the bottom of Yellowstone Lake. The bulge has already risen over 100 feet from the bottom of the lake. The water temperature at the surface of the bulge has reached 88 degrees and is still rising. Keep in mind that Yellowstone Lake is a high mountain lake with a very cold-water temperature
The lake is now closed to the public. It is filled with dead fish floating everywhere. The same is true of the Yellowstone River and most of the steams in the park. Dead and dying fish are filling the water everywhere. Many picnic areas in the park have been closed and people that are visiting the park don't stay but a few hours or a day or two and leave. The stench of sulfur is so strong that they literally can't stand the smell.
I believe this to be of great importance to us at this time. The vision is to pray for balance in this area. With our prayers, songs, drums and the ways that we have been instructed in our spiritual teachings, no matter what culture you/we are our hearts make the difference. If Yellowstone National Park seismic activity continues then we could all be affected around the earth
The reports on the seismic activity's speak for themselves. The 100 years of government management in the Yellowstone and The Grand Tetons have disallowed our most important prayers and ceremonies to exist as all indigenous tribes in this country. It is now time for us to act as a nation/world within all countries to allow these sacred prayers and ceremonies into the National Parks of Wyoming. Joseph (Hinmaton Yalatkit) 1830-1904, Nez Perce Chief, said, "Whenever the white man treats the Indian as they treat each other, then we will have no more wars. We shall all be alike-- brothers of one father and
one mother, with one sky above us and one county around us, and one government for all."
The bottom line is that the Yellowstone Caldera must be far more dangerous than they are letting us know. To make matters worse, sacred ceremonies aren't allowed there and scalar weapons could exacerbate the problem a thousand fold.
The Yellowstone caldera plus EM weaponry could blow things wide open. I daresay only divine protection will stop it from happening....
Yellowstone County bathing in federal security money http://www.helenair.com/articles/2004/03/08/montana/a05030804_01.txt